Grateful 8 - 17

November 26, 2012

8.  I am grateful to finally have a dishwasher!

9.  Even more so, I am grateful for a dishwasher that works so well!  Many times I see dishes in it that obviously were not rinsed an inch, and I think, "Oh, no way that's gonna get clean!"  And a couple days later after the load has been washed and I'm putting dishes away, I am amazed that it's all clean!

10.  I am grateful to finally have a garage!


11.  Even more so, I am grateful for a two car oversized garage!  Winter is not my friend.  We've had a few frosty mornings recently, and it brings me great joy to be able to leave without having to scrape the car windows!!!

12.  I am grateful for date night with my hubby!  It doesn't happen often, and it's a great break when it does!


13.  I am grateful that Catherine is growing up in close proximity to her family.  I did not have that advantage as a child.  Neither did Josh.  It means the world to me that she knows her family and gets to see them often.



 14. As much as I hate politics, I am grateful for the freedom to vote.



15.  I am grateful for a big pot of coffee.

16.  I am grateful for nap time.  I know; I've already said it.  But this ought to give you an idea just how grateful I am!!

17.  I am grateful for sunshine - especially in these long, dreary months!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive