Very Sleepy Girl Junior

December 16, 2011



I am grateful Little Girl slept 7 straight hours two nights in a row.

Last night I ended up going to this dinner and show while Josh had after school commitments. Baby slept the whole time, and those around me said she'd be up all night.

Instead she ended up sleeping 10 minutes shy of TEN HOURS!!

Yes, I was freaking out. Yes, I went in and check on her. Repeatedly.

When she finally woke up, I fed her, dealt with a diaper disaster, had some tummy time (baby, not me), and then she was already falling back asleep again - less than an hour after she had woken up!

Crazy girl!

We'll see what happens tonight.

I love her so much and miss her when she's sleeping! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. And, she is just so ADORABLE, whether awake or asleep!
    (Hope she sleeps well for you tonight.)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive