Good Things

December 14, 2010

  • I love not watching tv with my husband. Our tv is rarely on, and that makes me beam.
  • I got a new cell phone. This one's gonna take me awhile to learn. It matches my purse, and that makes me happy.
  • I'm reading classic older kids literature. Anne of Green Gables was first. Now it's Secret Garden. I can't wait to see the movie after I finish the book and see how it compares.
  • I get to attend a special pizza party at school tomorrow. This should make my husband happy - one less lunch he has to make for me.
  • Yes, my husband packs my lunch AND makes me breakfast every day. I am so lucky! Seriously, how did I get this lucky???!!!
  • Christmas Break is almost here! Counting down to many good things!!
  • We got our wedding pictures from our photographers last week - about 1,200 to absorb and remember and cherish. This makes me all mushy inside.
  • In the last week, 3 friends have gotten engaged! It's so fun to celebrate with them and remember our engagement one year ago!
Here's one of the 1,200. Fun perspective!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Well, I could probably make a positive comment about each of your "good things." But, to summarize: it makes me happy to hear how happy you are, "my baby girl" (which you will always be, no matter how old you are).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed reading your musings...so glad to hear from you again. Life is full of good things and you're life is rich because you recognize them in your own life.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive