Currently

January 20, 2016


Every now and then, I'll do one of these Fill in the Blanks/Finish this Sentence type blog posts.  Living In Yellow did one, so I felt inspired to do so, as well.

Throwing a fit about:  Facebook not working for me.  I was having problems with it last night.  Just tried again this afternoon, and ... even worse.  Grrrr.  Oh well, it's probably a good thing, as it is likely my biggest time waster online.

Reading:  A lot, which is odd for me.  


I'm going through A Woman After God's Own Heart this year for my Moms' Group.  I'm about 5 chapters into Balance, Busyness, and Not Doing It All.  Life-changing.  Speaking of, I just finished The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, which, unlike the rest of the world, I was not a huge fan of.  Maybe my expectations were too high.  Also flipping through Clear the Clutter, Find Happiness currently and A Little God Time for Mothers, my daily devotional, which - let's be real - usually doesn't happen daily.

Listening to: Some sort of cartoon.  I want to say Lalapalooza, but I think it may be Lalaloopsy.  Catherine got a dvd as a Christmas gift.  We had never heard of it before, but it's entertainment for her for a few minutes and a sanity break for me for a few minutes.

Thinking:  I should have eaten more for lunch.  The kids classic of Kraft mac n cheese with peas and hot dogs didn't cut it for me.

Looking forward to:  Family Getaway to The Lodge, but that's not until May, so I'd better find something else in the not so distant future to look forward to.

Drinking:  Water, water, and more water.  My chiropractor says it will help with my sciatic pain.  And I so desperately need the help.
 
Daydreaming about:  Spring!

Wanting:  All the clutter gone.  No, everything gone.  I want an empty house to have a fresh start with what I put in it.  Not so realistic, huh?

Feeling:  All the feels.  Discouraged, defeated, overwhelmed, empty, sore, frustrated.  I just watched "Inside Out", so that didn't help much.  But a glimmer of hope and determination remain.

Confused about:  My blog, my job, my identity, my purpose

Amused by:  This cat that resembles Adam Driver.  I SO needed that chuckle today!

Thankful for:  Sunshine today!  Hooray!

What about you?  What are you currently drinking/thinking/wanting/wishing/etc.?

Finally, I give a big, warm welcome to my new Facebook fans!  Today I (finally) created a Facebook page for my blog!  I'd be honored if you would like and follow me there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive