Forgotten February: I've Got a Theme!

February 16, 2015


So, I'm trying to write more this month.

I take part in this writing challenge for the month of February.



(So, I actually wrote this post two weeks ago.
And then I thought I needed to add a photo.
Which never happened.
And it sat and sat and sat.
The guilt increased.
The motivation decreased.
I thought it had to be perfect.

But I don't want the pressure of perfect.
I just want to write.
So now I'm sharing it so I can write more and share more.
Continue on.)


But sometimes I just have boring things to write about.

Heck, sometimes my day is just kinda slightly or majorly boring.

I don't always have a ton of interaction with anybody besides an adorable three year old.
Hubby is entering has now entered his busy season with extra long weekdays and Saturday commitments.
And in the snow and cold, honestly, some days I just can't bear the thought of leaving the house.

So hunker down for the next few weeks with me as I try to find the beauty in the boring.
The meaningful in the mundane.
And the holy in the humdrum of every day.

And I'm ok with the fact that some days may not be that interesting to my readers.  Some days I just write for me.  And you get to peek at those musings if you so choose.

But with a month full of writing to do, some days may need a little extra inspiration.

If you've got any writing prompts or suggestions, feel free to leave me a comment.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive