Habits

January 01, 2014

Last month Josh got a travel mug that during the month of January can be taken to any Starbucks and filled with coffee at no charge.

Depending on how much one likes Starbucks coffee, that could be a pretty smart investment.

So, we're making sure he makes full use of it, and that started today of course.

During Christmas Break this week, we've been enjoying lots of quiet down time at home.  I may have even spent the last two days in pajamas.  It's been awesome!  But of course we knew someone had to go get coffee today.  As Josh was talking about going, my first mental reaction was about me.  Hmmm, he's getting coffee.  Is there anything I want?...

I contemplated their (relatively ?) new chocolate filled croissant, because can you really go wrong with a chocolate filled anything???  But decided against it when I remembered that my breakfast had been sweet enough.

It didn't even dawn on me until much later:  oh right, I can't get anything anyways because it costs money!!!

Josh said later when he came home that he was so tempted to get other things while he was out.  I didn't even want to hear about the things he saw at the stores because I just can't be tempted now.

This is gonna be an interesting month.

You always want the things you can't have.  I found myself today so badly wanting food from a restaurant.

We're gonna have to do lots of meal planning this month to make sure we stick to our plan.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive