Gratitude Day 2

November 02, 2012

i write this on a friday night not from my own home, but from the home of my in-laws.

i am thankful for my in-laws.  they raised a great son in my husband, and they are great grandparents to our little girl!

we are so blessed to have them nearby.  tonight josh is with his dad at a mens retreat.  catherine & i are having a girls night with his mom.  we had a nice dinner out, and catherine entertained all the restaurant patrons and staff of course.  tomorrow we'll do brunch and who knows what else.  kinda depends on how little girl does.

thank you, God, for more family through marriage!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you for the kind words. Being Josh's parents were a true joy even in the midst of difficult times and to have you now as a daughter and our darling ,sweet Katie we rejoice in God's faithfulness. I had a wonderful time with "my girls" today.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive