Summertime

May 26, 2012

It's officially Summer Break!
And we are already busy!
Josh was in Chicago last night to celebrate his brother's birthday.  Today he's taking him golfing, and then we're all going over to his place for dinner.
Tomorrow's a cookout with Josh's family in Michigan.
One week until Josh runs the Sunburst half marathon.
Two weeks until we host a wedding shower for Jeremy & Liz.  I have a lot to do to get ready for that.  I love that sort of stuff.  I just can't wait til the last minute, or I will be utterly stressed.
We are pursuing purchasing a house in Elkhart County this summer.  Considering renting too, but meeting with a realtor next week.  It sure makes me feel like a grownup!
We had our first experience with feeding Catherine solids today!  More time consuming than I anticipated.  Yah, it's gonna be a lot of work!
Well, I'm gonna see if I can make it in the shower before Little Girl wakes up from her nap.

Oh shoot, I hear her moving via the monitor.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive