Only Tuesday

September 27, 2011

Really? It's only Tuesday??

And it's already past my bedtime.

I was able to get my maternity photo shoot rescheduled - yea! Instead of being 3 weeks out from our due date, they will be 6 weeks out. Makes me feel much better! Hoping I can still fit into my wedding & engagement rings then too. Maybe that seems silly, but I really want to be able to wear them for the photos. There were a couple days in August when I moved them to my pinky, but the swelling went down after the heat decreased, and I was able to get them back on my ring finger.

I had an amazing burger at Chili's tonight. We had coupons. And it was actually half a burger that I ended up eating. Took home leftovers. It had bacon and barbeque sauce, and I added ranch. Oh, it was so good!

Speaking of burgers...

We'll see what my weight does the next 7 1/2 weeks or so. They say to expect to go up about a pound per week at this point. After talking with a couple co-workers yesterday and hearing about their pregnancy weight gained (60 lbs and 80 lbs), it made me feel really good about my 29 pounds. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive