Preggers

May 07, 2011


Yep, we're having a baby! We are 12 weeks today, due in November. Yes, we were trying, but we didn't expect to be successful that soon! I've been experiencing a full range of emotions and physical issues. Fortunately no morning sickness but a lot of feeling awful all the time. That seems to have subsided recently (hooray), but I'm still exhausted all the time.

We plan to stay in our current apartment for awhile longer, turning our office into the nursery. Yes, the commute to work is rough (hooray for just 3 weeks of school left!!), but we have two loving mothers nearby who are willing and wanting to watch the baby after I return to work. Yes, I am planning on returning to work. We'll see how much I can handle.

We plan to find out the sex of the baby this summer. One of the things I am most excited about is that our baby will have a cousin just 3 months older than him/her! My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their first baby in August!

So blessed!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. congratulations! you are going to be a great mom! happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive