Spring

April 10, 2011

What a beautiful day!! It was warm (80!!!) with a nice breeze - hello, spring!
We slept in (my body is gonna have a rude awakening tomorrow at 5:40 AM after enjoying spring break sleeping in til 9) and enjoyed a great service at Living Stones Church.
We had lunch at TGI Friday's, and it was sooooo good!! I had been craving ketchup (I'm pregnant), so I heartily enjoyed a burger and fries with ketchup.
Then my mom and I went to a great vintage and handmade craft bizarre. We didn't buy anything but enjoyed looking around at cute stuff and visiting with people. Then we enjoyed Blizzards at DQ (perfect for this weather) and chatting.
Josh and I have been watching The Office. He opened the windows in the living room, and it feels - and smells - great in here. He made me a yummy dinner - a sandwich and a mango, and I enjoyed a raisin oatmeal spice cookie he made this afternoon.
I plan and hope to go to bed early to help with the early awakening tomorrow.
Spring Break has been great!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. WHAT!?! You can't just toss out I'm pregnant and not go into more detail like how far along. Congrats, super happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive