Thursday Thoughts 3/25/10

March 25, 2010

It's supposed to rain all day. And I am fine with that. It's a light rain. Tomorrow sun should return. And it's NOT SNOWING!!!

I am looking forward to being out east soon. Josh & I are going to our friends' wedding, and we couldn't be happier for them. It will be my 3rd wedding within 4 weeks, which makes me deliriously happy. I've always loved weddings. Going to them now while being engaged makes them even more special. And of course I'm observing all the details while I'm at these weddings, taking pictures, and taking notes!

Also, while we are out east, we will be so blessed to visit my old friends Peter and Lisa-Jo! Josh hasn't yet met them, but I know he will fall in love with them. It's been YEARS since I've seen them, as they've been literally all over the globe.

In 101 days I will become Josh's wife. I am thrilled. The other day someone asked me when the big day is. I answered. And then he asked, "Are you ready?" I did this laugh/sigh combination while I shook my head. I clarified my response verbally and said, "Am I ready to spend the rest of my life with him? Yes. Am I ready with all the details of catering, decorations, flowers, invitations...? No."

Tonight we are meeting with a caterer. I feel absolutely unprepared and clueless. And yesterday, all the stress that both Josh and I are experiencing (wedding, work, living, etc.) hit us hard. I pray things will get better after this weekend after one big work thing is over for him. There's still plenty more coming up, and it pains me to think of the work events I will have right before the wedding. Oh well. We'll get through somehow!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am so jealous that Peter and Lisa-Jo get to meet Josh before I do! :) Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive