Just a random update

March 31, 2010

Oh my goodness - I'm dreaming about the guest list! More like nightmares actually. We have over 400 on the guest list. The dream was that I discovered a list with over 50 more people we had to invited. Argh!

That was a dream, but the reality is we are at over 400, and I keep thinking of more I'd like to invite.

The next reality is that I just won't be able to invite everyone I want to invite. Sigh...

In other news, the weather this week is BEAUTIFUL!!! Sunny and warm!! I'm getting a pedicure tonight (it's been over 3 months since the last because who needs a pedi during winter when you never show your toes?), and I'm so excited!!

I was up early before dawn today. I'm sooooo not a morning person, but I was able to accomplish much. And it is kinda nice to see the sun rise.

It's been an insanely busy week where I am constantly rushing from one commitment to another and I can't focus on one because I'm so focused on what I have to do next. I've been totally not myself. My fiance was so concerned, which I appreciate. It's just a crazy time. Fortunately, things should be a bit better tomorrow (fewer commitments), and then Friday morning we get to leave town and leave all wedding duties behind for a few days, yahoo!

We are heading east, exploring new territory together. Attending a wedding and spending time with friends. Hopefully getting to do some site-seeing as well. Can't wait to get away with my sweetie!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive