From Stress to Peace

February 23, 2010

This morning started getting stressful. Really stressful. Overwhelming. It took a break right about the same time I took a break (imagine that!), and then the afternoon was stressful as well. I was realizing all that needs to be done, and things were being added to my calendar like crazy.

I had to run errands after work. While on the way to my first stop, my honey called me. Funny, I was just thinking about calling him. He told me the good news that he was on his way to run an errand in the town between us (we live about 30 minutes apart) so he asked if I wanted to meet up with him and go out for dinner. Of course!

It was such a nice change, going from stressed to happy. Anxious to hopeful. Upset to peaceful.

We ended up doing Thai - yum! And then running errands together - Meijer, David's Bridal, and a quick stop for Hot Donuts Now.

Over dinner we got to talk about all the craziness of our calendars, and just talking about it with Josh helped me calm down. We got to be our cute usual selves together, laughing and being silly. Being stress free. He helps keep me sane. He helps me refocus and recharge and remember that God has got our backs, and He's got it all under control.

See why I'm marrying this man? Thank you, God, for blessing me with Josh!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awww... That's the way it's supposed to be. Ain't love great!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive