Shopping Spree!

September 20, 2009

Ok, I think even Dave Ramsey would be proud of this:





Casual, comfy black dress

Original Price: $49.50

Markdown: $29.99
















Fun cocktail dress

Original Price: $69.50

Markdown: $39.99













Original total: $119.00

Markdown total: $69.98

$70 for 2 dresses.

Oh, I can do better than that!

Clearanced out to $12.99 each!

You think I'm done?

I had a coupon for $15 off any purchase of $15 or more.

Therefore...

I got 2 dresses originally sold for $119 for $10.98! And, I paid CASH!

Woot woot!!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Awesome! I LOVE a great deal like that!!! You look great, by the way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me very excited! What an inspiring shopping trip. Just three words come to mind: You go girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the thrill of great bargains - it gives me goosebumps! (& makes me wanna go shopping) :-) I'd have to agree - "you go, girl!" cute dresses, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Both of those look great on you! I'm sure the new necklace you got will go wonderfully with them as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive