Another Week

June 02, 2009

The weekend was GREAT!

  • Fairly successful clothes shopping with Mom
  • Southwestern Michigan exploring and reminiscing with Josh
  • More shopping with Josh, but this time just window shopping
  • Arrested Development viewing with Roomie Leah
  • Church attending and worshiping and visiting with a friend in from DC
  • Relaxing and reading at the parents
  • Birthday celebrating with Josh’s brother in Elkhart
  • And relaxing, cuddling and TV viewing at Josh’s

Here are some pictures:

the dress i wanted so badly...
...but couldn't have...

breakfast at hardee's - yea!!
it had been years since i'd had their cinnamon raisin biscuits!
we loved all their drink choices!

the historic train depot in niles, mi
looks amazing - inside & out
can't help but think of the family ties episode where alex and ellen break up.

a shop in downtown dowagiac, mi - love the name of it! :)

we visited our community college alma mater
we had a science class together in the building behind us - nine years ago!!

sharing a little watermelon sorbet with raspberries

Hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into my weekend!

This week is a short work week for me (yea!!), as I leave for Vegas on Thursday. I'm SO excited, but also a little stressed about everything I need to get done beforehand!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Fun! I love the dress - why couldn't you get it???

    Did you know that Dan took a class in Dowagiac too? I'm sure you did... it was right after we got married. Maybe you were in SoCal then? I don't remember :-)

    Have fun in Vegas! That is one place I have never been!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas is an interesting place to visit. Something is always going on.

    I think I recall that about Dan. Was it an English class?

    The dress had this weird padding in it for a built-in "bra", but it made the dress totally stick out at the top. Very awkward, and very unfortunate. Other than that, it was PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the glimpse of Niles. Maybe sometime you could take me to the depot. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive