Two in a Row

February 08, 2012

I love my baby tons.

But there's something deliciously good about getting to leave the house by myself!!!
Even if it's for literally 10 minutes.

Two nights in a row I've been able to leave and go out by myself with her at home with Josh.
If I recall correctly, these two occasions are the only time I have done such a thing.

Now I've gone out with Josh a few times with Catherine staying home with a Grandma or Aunt and Uncle, but this is different for some reason.

I don't know what it is, but I feel sneaky.

And I treasure this alone time.

Yesterday I ran to Main Street because we wanted to take advantage of their free baked good special. C was napping, and I was the only one wearing shoes.

Tonight I ran to CVS to pick up a prescription after Catherine was already asleep and Josh was heading to bed himself.

Two very simple, very brief errands.

But they made me feel like I was floating.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sometimes you just need that "alone time."
    By the way, if you need DAYTIME alone time, this Grandma can help out, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these times get more precious as your love grows for her, so does the need for self time. Charge up girl! I'm always around too, btw ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive