Entertainment

March 05, 2011

Josh wrote a blog last night, which got me thinking that maybe I should do the same.

I thought I'd share with you what has been entertaining me lately.

Music: We listen to Pulse FM on our commute - love their morning DJ. Through a special deal they were having, we were able to get cheap tickets to see Amy Grant & Micheal W. Smith in concert this week. When I first heard they were touring, I thought it was neat. When I heard they were playing their old school music, I wanted to go!!! I knew all but maybe 5 total songs between them both (4 being Michael's music). It was a walk down memory lane as I had seen them in concert during her Lead Me On tour back in '88! It was so much fun!! As an added bonus, for the encore they donned 80's apparel from previous album covers! Smitty wore this argyle sweater, and Amy wore this awesome blazer from her Unguarded album.

Movies: Last weekend my family & I saw The Grace Card. The acting started off a little shaky but got better. It told a good story and preached a good message. I would recommend it.

TV: Well, our tv decided a couple weeks ago that it was no longer going to access ABC or Fox, so that leaves us with NBC, CBS, and the WB. We've been watching The Office but not really finding it humorous anymore. Yawn.

Books: I continue to read middle school literature. I am almost finished with a book called Gideon's People. It is set in 1911 and shows differences and similarities between an Orthodox Jewish family and an Amish family. It's been really interesting! No idea what I'll read next.

Games: I am addicted to Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. I refuse to accept applications on facebook though, so I play on Josh's account.

Beyond the entertainment, work continues. This year is flying by! The 3rd tri is going really well! I had some changes in my schedule, and things have been just dandy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a treat for the audience that Amy and Smitty wore those very distinctive clothes for their encore!
    Thanks for your review of what's been happenin'. I always enjoy reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive