Change

August 09, 2010

Going from single to married is certainly a big change. Surprisingly, though, it wasn't difficult to adapt.

The change coming up that will be a big adjustment is Josh returning to work. The downside of being done with school Memorial Weekend is starting school super early!

It's been soooo nice to have Josh home for the last month! It's all I've known, and I have gotten spoiled!

Every morning Josh sends me off with coffee and breakfast. That's after he daily helps me out of bed. Pretty soon the time we have been rolling out of bed is the time he will be at work!

Every afternoon I get to come home to Josh with my lunch ready!

The dishes get done, the laundry gets done, dinner gets made - all almost "magically".

We will have a whole new routine. I have promised I will resume working out Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. I have to remind myself that's a good thing.

We will be sharing more household duties IE I will need to do some more of the laundry and dish washing.

We will both be working and both be exhausted by the end of the day. We'll need to go to bed earlier and get up earlier. Will we lose our social life?

I know I will look back fondly on our first magical month of marriage and will look forward to next summer!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. No, you won't lose your social life! It may mean another "change," but it won't be gone. Remember, there are always the weekends. And being associated with a school district brings many social opportunities, too.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive