Christmas Baking

December 17, 2013

I say I like to bake.  But why is it I keep procrastinating when I am required to bake something?

Tonight is a neighborhood cookie exchange.  This was somehow MY idea; I'm still trying to figure that one out.  I've never participated in a cookie exchange before so we'll see how it flies.

Last night I pulled out three potential recipes.  Today I browsed through the pantry and realized I can eliminate one of the three.  We're not going to the grocery store before baking, so we're stuck with whatever ingredients we have on hand.

Hmmm, I'm thinking we're gonna go with Fluffer Nutter Oatmeal Cookies because they look better than the other option.  They don't really scream "Christmas Cookie", do they?...

I'll be doing lots more baking in a couple days for the 2nd Annual Ladies Christmas Baking Day.  Here are pictures from last year's baking day with my daughter, mother-in-law, mom, niece, and sister-in-law:









Little Girl has changed SO much in a year!  Can't wait to see how she and her cousin get into it this year!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive