Freebies

February 11, 2013

One of the best parts of celebrating my birthday is all the birthday freebies I aim to get!  I think I posted about this last year too.

I got a free massive burger and bottomless fries at Red Robin over the weekend.

I just printed off coupons for a free entree at our new Noodles & Co. (mmm!) and a free double cheeseburger and fries at Steak n Shake.

I'm looking forward to getting a free entree at IHOP and Flat Top, as well as a free drink at Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts.  And we'll see what else I end up with.  I recently joined a bunch of restaurant loyalty clubs; so many, in fact that I can't remember what all I joined.  It will be a fun surprise to see what coupons I get.

I got a super fun surprise from UPS today! 


I won a case of Biscoff Spread!  Roomie Becky posted on fb about a contest to win it, and I couldn't believe I actually won!!  Now to do some baking with it!

Maybe I'm on a winning roll.  I won a nice layered candle the other day also via facebook.  Oh, and I also have a free pizza from Papa Johns waiting for me.

Yikes, I need to win a free gym membership next!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you won!!! For me, the problem with Biscoff is that I eat it all before I actually bake anything ... hopefully you'll have more success :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your Biscoff winnings! Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive