MIA

January 13, 2010

Goodness, I get engaged and just disappear from the blogosphere!

We are enjoying planning our wedding and our future. We picked a date. We've almost picked locations. Oh, and we picked eachother. So, we've got the most important things covered!

The wedding stuff is pretty much always on my mind. I'm always thinking about something that needs to be done or something we need to inquire about, or I'm forming visions in my head of what the ceremony and reception will look like.

It's fun, but stressful too. I think (hope) that once we nail down locations, it will be less stressful. But I'm sure then there will be new stressors.

Let's see... Beyond wedding stuff, we are also trying to determine where we will live.

Oh, all sorts of fun adult stuff!

Wedding planning in the 21st century
We tend to plan best when we are side by side on our laptops. :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh, such fun! Enjoy. It. You're only gonna' do it once. :)
    And, btw, what IS the date?
    love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! : ) I hope you enjoy it along the way - it is stressful, but so fun too! : ) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you picked each other! The more we get to know Josh, the more we love him, too.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive