My Birthday Boy!

October 19, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday to my Sweetie!!!

I feel like Josh does so much for me year round that I wanted to make sure to do all I can to honor him on his special day!

I showed up at his work and surprised him with lunch (his fave salad from Panera), a bright colorful balloon bouquet, and plenty of homemade pumpkin cookies for him and his co-workers.

Then tonight I took him to Red Robin where we enjoyed fabulous food, a free birthday burger for him, and a yummy hot fudge sundae from our amazing waitress!

We then went to the mall and went to his favorite stores and then spent some time talking at Starbucks where he enjoyed his new favorite drink, a skinny cinnamon dolce latte.

He received some ND football themed gifts including 2 tickets to this week's game against Boston College. Go Irish! I had so much fun putting the gift together, knowing how much he would appreciate it.

Happy Birthday, my love! Looking forward to sharing many more birthdays with you!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are so good at making someone feel special. What a lucky guy Josh is!
    By the way, is that new jewelry you are wearing? Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Red Robin, aren't they great about birthdays!? :-) Sounds like you had a fun night! And Happy b-day again!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive