32

September 25, 2011

Baby girl & I are both 32!

Everything was good at my last check-up. I have them every two weeks currently.

The dr. did say though that I am measuring slightly above average. My weight has pretty much stayed the same for the last 6 weeks or so, but my belly is growing lots. It it continues to be above average they will want to do another ultrasound to check baby's size and see what we're dealing with.

We have had 3 ultrasounds so far.

I just scheduled professional maternity photos, but I am afraid I will go into labor early and won't get to take them. They are scheduled at 37 weeks. My sister-in-law delivered at 37 weeks. It's not highly unlikely honestly. (That's a lot of -ly's) Kinda scares me. Yikes...

We had our big birthing class at our hospital over the weekend. Learned a lot of good information and got to tour the hospital - so great!

Well, as much as I don't want to, I must force myself to go get ready for bed. A new work week starts tomorrow, and I've got to get up in 8 hours. Goodnight!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Dad and I are just glad that you and Baby Girl Hren are healthy and doing well. Also hoping the pregnancy pics will turn out as you want. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive