Wide awake at 4 AM

May 08, 2011

  • Craving an egg mcmuffin. Too bad we are out of English muffins (a staple for us). And too bad McDonalds doesn't start serving breakfast til 6 (or 6:30?). Come on, they're open now! Why does it have to be a burger?
  • Weird to have facebook recommend friends when it's someone I thought I was already friends with. Defriended! This is actually the 2nd time this girl has defriended me. I guess I'll let it stick this time.
  • Pregnancy insomnia sucks. Well, so does any insomnia.
  • Who is supposed to throw you a baby shower? Is it like bridal showers where the family of the bride is not supposed to do that? Or is the family of the mom to be "expected" to do that?
  • I keep thinking about the color combination of turquoise and red. Seemed strange to me at first, but when I saw it, it looked great!
  • I am so thankful for summer break! The kids have been stepping things up to a whole new level of challenging, and my patience is dwindling. I gotta keep reminding myself just three weeks to go.
  • How is it our summer calendar already seems to be filling up fast??
  • I wish I knew now if we are having a boy or a girl. I can't stop thinking about names! Once we know, we can at least eliminate about half of the choices!
  • Oh man, I am seriously hungry! Would it be wrong to make popcorn at this hour?
  • Maybe I should try going back to bed.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Be careful with the Facebook thing. There have been hacks lately where hackers set up an identical account and then try to "friend" you again, even though you are already friends with that person. When you friend that hacker account, they are able to get access to all of your friends, too. Not cool.

    I love turquoise and red! It's so much fun! :-)

    Enjoy your egg mcmuffin for me when you do get it. :-) I love those things! Maybe I should make some english muffins tomorrow. Mmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom could totally throw you a shower, different set of rules when it comes to babies!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive